Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Latest Dime Box pickups including an absolute steal

I went to the local card shop earlier this week and pick up some nice cards from the dime boxes. Plus one absolute steal. First some normal ones I am proud of:
rookie year card that chronicles of his amazing feats:
1986 Donruss Highlights
 Rookie card of the Tigers new hitting coach:
1986 Topps Traded

Big Unit's final year card with his complete stats on back:
2010 Topps
couple rookie cards. one of a current player and one of a former player
2010 Topps
1998 Fleer Tradition


I have always been a big fan of Mike Lowell, probably because he was good player and a cancer survivor.  Or maybe just because he was Boston's no nonsense alternative to the Yankees circus that is ARod.

And for my steal of the century. I picked this up for a dime. For me, he is the second best all around  catcher in MLB right now. My Buster Posey rookie card:
2010 Topps Allen & Ginter


No comments:

Post a Comment